Application and Qualifications
- Graduating Senior from the following schools: Aiea, Radford, Pearl City, Moanalua, Waipahu, Farrington, Mililani, Kaimuki, Leilehua, McKinley, Kapolei, Kalani, Waialua, and Campbell.
- Submit a completed Student Scholarship Application and written essay. Application and essay deadline to college Counselor: February 15, 2015.
Applications and essays are reviewed and selected by the students' college counselor and Hawaii Self Storage team members. Scholarships are awarded based on content and effort of the written essay Winners will be notified by mail or phone before April 16th.
- First year scholarship recipients must provide proof of enrollment of letter of acceptance. Deadline is July 15th.
- Students must maintain an overall cumulative grade point average of 3.0 to renew scholarship each year. If student does not qualify one year, they are still eligible the following year.
- Official Transcripts must be submitted to Hawaii Self Storage by: July 15th.
Mail transcripts to:
Hawaii Self Storage
Attn: Scholarship Renewals
98-138 Hila Place
Pearl City, HI 96782
- Checks will be made payable to the college and mailed to students by: August 15th.
Full details: Student Scholarship Program 2015